2017 Summer Program - Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center
Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center is open from 6:30am to 6:00pm and you do not have to be a Wilson resident to enroll.
Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center is open to the public and is located at 711 North Wyomissing Blvd, Wyomissing PA 19610.
Children must be at least 3 years of age through incoming Kindergarten students to attend the 2017 summer program. Children must be toilet trained before entering the summer program.
Should you wish to enroll in our program at Berkshire Heights this summer, please call 610-670-0180, ext 4823.
A separate contract is required for enrollment in the Summer Program, even if you are currently enrolled in our School Year Program.
The rates for the 2017 Summer Program are as follows:
Full Day Summer Program (6:30am-6:00pm): Half Day Summer Program (8:30am-12:30pm):
- 3 full days = $155.00/week - 3 half days = $120.00/week
- 4 full days = $180.00/week - 4 half days = $140.00/week
- 5 full days = $195.00/week - 5 half days = $155.00/week
- Three day per week minimum contract is required
- Varying day schedule (where days of week change each week) is not offered
- Discounts are not available for Summer Program
Financial assistance is available for eligible parents through Child Care Information Services (CCIS). Information regarding financial eligibility may be obtained by calling the BCIU office at 610-987-2247.
Additional Program Information:
§ A snack will be provided in the morning and afternoon
§ Naptime will be provided for the younger children
§ Transportation will not be provided - parent pick-up and drop-off
The following 2017 Summer forms are required to be filled out and returned for enrollment in the Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center:
- For a Non Subsidized Enrollment Contract for "Summer Program" at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center, please CLICK HERE
- For the Early Learning Center Agreement Form for Berkshire Heights, please CLICK HERE
- For the Summer Program Berkshire Heights Parent Guidelines Handbook, please CLICK HERE
LIMITED SPACE IS AVAILABLE.......ENROLL TODAY!!!!!!!
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call the contacts below at 610-670-0180 or by email:
Claudia Schadler-Duong, Administrative Assistant, ext 4823 or email@example.com
Sue Wails, Preschool Lead Supervisor, ext 1361 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven Good, Coordinator of Child Care, ext 1163 or email@example.com