Wilson Iron Chef Competition & Benefit Auction 2017:
Sunday, March 26, 2017 | 1-5pm
Wilson High School
1pm: Doors open to general
- Attendees enter through
the Wilson High School Auditorium Entrance
- Lobby: Check in &
- Alumni Lounge check in-
will need paper bracelet to access lounge (NEW this year)
- Table for raffle ticket
- Attendees walk from
Auditorium lobby to the Gym,
- Visit 30+ restaurants
and food-related businesses located on the main floor of the gym. Sample tasty
treats from each booth– all tastings included with admission!
- Check out the People’s
Choice Competition on the indoor track. Sample each and vote for your favorite!
Tastings also included with admission.
- Visit the Wilson
Education Foundation booth to learn more about the Foundation and to see how
students at Wilson utilize technology as part of a new way of teaching and
learning (Student Tech Booth TBD for this year).
- Help support the Wilson
Education Foundation and its initiatives and BID on the silent auction items
and participate in raffles! The Silent Auction and Raffles will be featured in
the center of the Gym Floor.
- Hear live music
performances by Wilson students!
- See Wilson students as
they do cake decorating demonstrations.
- MCs make announcements
throughout and speak with different vendors and highlight auction items
- Move from the Gymnasium
to the Auditorium for the Main Event – the Wilson Iron Chef Competition!
- Meet our MCs Brad
Weisman & Mickey Baines, Co-Hosts of Best Bites TV.
- Help support the Wilson Education Foundation and BID on our LIVE
- Learn who will be named this year’s Teacher of the Year (one at
Elementary level and one at Secondary Level)
- Meet our 3 main chef competitors! Click here to read their
- Learn the 3 secret ingredients the chefs will be working with.
- Enjoy watching our 3 talented chefs compete during the 35-minute
time cooking competition.
- Meet our panel of Culinary Judges. Click here to read their profiles.
- Hear culinary commentary from MCs and the culinary judges.
- Dishes are presented and sampled by the judges who will deliberate
and determine the winner.
- Check the boards in the Auditorium Lobby for your name to see if
you won a silent auction or raffle item!
Thank you to Terre Trophy Company for donating the plaques for our
winning Iron Chef and People's Choice Champion & Runner Up!
- Top two People’s Choice Winners will be announced. These two
restaurants are invited to participate in next year’s main competition.
- Find out who will be named the Wilson 2017 Iron Chef!
- Be sure to check out if you won a live or silent auction item or
Click Here to visit the Iron Chef main page.